Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Post!

Hi everyone!
So here´s the first assignment my friends:
First, write a short description of your blog (3 to 4 sentences) in the ´Settings´section of your blog page. Next, write your first post which should include a description of yourself and your expectations with writing in blogs (about 100 words). Let me know if you have any questions at all! I´m looking forward to reading your responses.

12 comments:

Judith said...

Thanks for the post Miss,
I thought that been the only one that think in this way .
I hope that you have an awesome long weekend too.

[Paula] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nacho said...

here is the link to my blog, I hope you like it ;)

Pamë said...

http://cordillerandina.blogspot.com/

Hi! I'm Pamela Menares.

I'm very happy because I understend what you say !!


:)

Ideaerrante said...

Hi christine!
I have to thank you for intoduce me in this blog world!
I haven't one, but i always think about it, and i did't decide to do it!
So thanks!
See you!

[Paula] said...

Here's the comment so you can go to my blog. It's "All Those Yesterdays".

See you soon, take care!
Paula.

M. Cristina said...

hi Christine!

I'm Cristina Alcántara and this is my blog!

I hope you like it!

Take care!

bye!

:)

feels said...

Hellow miss!!!
I'm fernanda cereceda and
my blog is fernanditafeels.blogspot.com

I'm very happy with this class

take care

see you soon

bye.

Daniela said...

hello i am daniela, this is my blog
http://www.almendra-black.blogspot.com

bye

Danae said...

hi, im danae, my blog is gdanae.blogspot.com

Giovanna said...

Hello Christine.
I'm Giovanna.
I hope you like my blog xD
well, see you.

Ascalon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.