Sunday, June 15, 2008

It´s been so long!

Hello everyone!

I have no idea when we will start meeting again for lab but I thought I would post the next assignment just in case...

I know that you have probably been talking about this subject a lot lately, but I am curious to hear your opinions. Write approximately 100 words concerning the student movement right now. Why is the LGE not enough? What more do Chilean students deserve? Is taking over buildings and protesting classes the best way to make these changes?

4 comments:

M. Cristina said...

Hi Christine!
It`s been so long since our unique lab class,but everything happened for something.
I invite you to visit my blog,'cause like the good girl that i am i made my assignments.
I hope you have a good time reading it!
Take care
xoxo!

Inger said...

Hello!! Christine!
I hope that you are nice.
This is my blog, i invite you to visit it.
I had forgotten to leave the message, before.

We meet on Monday, bye

Nacho said...

There's my second assignament, i hope you like it!! =)

feels said...

hello miss
my second task is already finished
take care and good luck