I´m so sorry that I missed our lab on Monday! I was stuck in Buenos Aires...plane troubles. I hope that you are all doing well, email me if you need anything ( cldonova@email.unc.edu ). See you Monday!
Hii !! My name is Javi. I was absent the first lesson, but I already create the blog for you to take a look :). I hope you like... but remember... is still under construcction xD. Take care.
Hi Christine, sorry I couldn't go to the last class, but I did the homework that you gave us the night before. =)! I won't be able to go on monday to the class, so I'm sorry, but I have to go to the doctor. So, see you later (if you are in Chile), if not, have a good flight and maybe we can talk or know about each other by this blogs.
Hello Christine: I didn't have a blog until now, so check it out and enjoy it ! .. and of course put me on the list with the other classmates ... see you
6 comments:
Hii !!
My name is Javi.
I was absent the first lesson, but I already create the blog for you to take a look :).
I hope you like... but remember... is still under construcction xD.
Take care.
hiii!!!
sorry, i dont have your blog before, but i founded =D
well, i dont have so much to say, but see you tomorrow!!!
Take care =)
Hi!!
I missed the class today, I`m sorry, but I wrote about what you said on my blog...
see you on Monday!
Take Care ;)
Hi Christine, sorry I couldn't go to the last class, but I did the homework that you gave us the night before. =)! I won't be able to go on monday to the class, so I'm sorry, but I have to go to the doctor. So, see you later (if you are in Chile), if not, have a good flight and maybe we can talk or know about each other by this blogs.
Take care
Bye =)!
Hi Christine!
I didn't went the last class, but I finished the second item.
See you.. take care!
Byee
Hello Christine:
I didn't have a blog until now, so check it out and enjoy it ! .. and of course put me on the list with the other classmates ... see you
Post a Comment