Monday, July 7, 2008

i´m a terrible person!

I can´t believe I missed lab again! I´m sooooo sorry!
I met with Clara Nora today and she asked me to post the assignment late, just in case you have time to answer.

What do you see yourself doing in ten years?

besitosbesitosbesitos
sorrysorrysorry

5 comments:

Javier said...

Christine, add me to the list of the lab please

http://nuwandasworld.blogspot.com

Greetings

M. Cristina said...

Christine i made my assignment i hope you like it, because was really difficult to me wrote about my future....

Is a real pity that you couldn`t come to our lab.

Take care!
Kisses and hugs =)

Cristina!

feels said...

Christine!!!
my assignment is ready
good luck :)

Fabrizio Termini A. said...

Hi Christine !

Lamentably I couldn't be present at the lab, for many reasons, I feel so sorry about that, I give you the address of my blog:
http://fatermini.blogspot.com/

I will write everything that you asked to do.

I would wish want to meet you.

See you!

Fabrizio

[Paula] said...

Hi! I did my assignment... I hope you like it.

So, see you in another publication.

Take Care! Bye.